Collection of Personal Information
• The York Revolution and their agents and representatives collect personal information in a number of circumstances. For example, when you visit yorkrevolution.com, we may collect personal information from you such as name, home address, e-mail address, age, favorite York Revolution players, purchase history, products used or searched for, phone number used to call customer service, and credit card information for purposes such as events and contests, registrations for our newsletter, video highlights and video offerings, chat rooms and bulletin boards, and participation in other promotions and interactive online activities. We may collect personal information with your consent or as required or permitted by law.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
• We may use your personal information such as your name, home address, and e-mail address to send marketing communications to you. We may use other personal information you provide, such as your favorite player, to send you particular communications that we believe will be of interest to you. We may also share personal information amongst the York Revolution for this same purpose. While most of our fans appreciate receiving marketing communications and having their personal information available to us, we respect the right of each fan to control how his or her personal information is used. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can opt out when the personal information is collected or by following the opt out instructions contained in the marketing communications you receive from us.
• We may also use your personal information such as your name, home address, and e-mail address to send you offers from our marketing partners and other business partners, and we may share such personal information with certain of these partners so that they may send you offers directly, if you have opted to receive information from such partners.
• If you have opted not to receive communications from us, we may share that information with third parties who send communications relating to our products or services to ensure that you do not receive those communications.
• Personal information may be used or disclosed among the York Revolution for internal audit, management, billing, or administrative purposes.
• We do provide personal information to agents who perform services for us or supply goods (such as fulfillment companies). These agents are contractually prohibited from using the personal information for any purposes other than as directed by the York Revolution, subject to requirements in relevant jurisdictions, including foreign jurisdictions, applicable to those organizations. For example, we may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. We may also employ other companies (including market researchers) and individuals to perform functions such as fulfilling orders, customizing products, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, performing credit checks and approvals, detecting fraudulent orders, processing credit card payments, collecting on delinquent accounts, and providing customer service, and we may share your personal information with these companies and individuals. In addition, we may use information automatically collected from you, including the telephone number used to call customer service and information collected through cookies, for uses such as customer service and detection of fraudulent orders.
• We may also use aggregated, non personally identifying information collected from you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve our content and product offerings, generally improve the website and better tailor it to meet your needs, and other business purposes.
• Personal information may be used by the York Revolution and disclosed to parties connected with the contemplated or actual financing, securitization, insuring, sale, assignment, or other disposal of all or part of the York Revolution or our activities or assets, including for the purpose of permitting such parties to determine whether to proceed or continue with such transaction and to fulfill reporting, inspection, or audit requirements or obligations to such parties. In the event that all or part of the York Revolution or our activities or assets is sold, assigned, or otherwise disposed of, personal information we have collected will be used and disclosed by such parties for substantially the same purposes as described in this statement.
• We also use personal information for maintaining records for reasonable periods, and generally managing and administering our activities; meeting legal, regulatory, insurance, security, and processing requirements; and otherwise with consent or as permitted or required by law.
• The York Revolution may otherwise disclose personal information as necessary to meet legal, regulatory, insurance, audit and security requirements, with your consent, or as permitted or required by law.
Cookies and Websites
• Web servers operated by us, and by third-party service providers and advertisers, may automatically collect non-personal information about which pages you visit, as well as your IP address or domain name. We may use this information for various purposes, such as tailoring our website content, targeting promotional messages, and assessing the amount of traffic to various parts of our website. We may also provide this information on an aggregated, anonymous basis to our marketing partners and/or advertisers.
• We have adopted reasonable security measures, appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information, against unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, or destruction of personal information. These measures may include technological, physical, and organizational methods of security.
Access, Correction, and Contacting Us
• Only authorized employees and agents of the York Revolution who need access to your personal information in the course of their duties will have access to the information.
• If you have any comments, complaints, or questions about our privacy or security practices or about your information that is in our possession/control, including its accuracy or integrity, or if you wish to change your preferences as to how we use the information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your California Privacy Rights
• Pursuant to California law, certain customers who are California residents have a right to prevent disclosure to third parties for their direct marketing purposes of the customer’s personal information that he/she provided to us.
• The York Revolution reserve the right to modify this Statement at any time. If this Statement is modified, we will post the modified Statement and the date of the modification on this website. Please review this Statement from time to time to ensure your familiarity with its terms. Your continued use of the yorkrevolution.com website constitutes your acceptance of the terms of this Statement, as amended from time to time. This Statement relates to all on-line and off-line activities of the York Revolution.
• We take our responsibilities to our younger visitors seriously. It is the intention of York Revolution to fully comply with the requirements of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and not to knowingly collect information of children under the age of 13.