Click images for driving directions!
Disability Parking Options at WellSpan Park
WellSpan Park has limited on-site parking. Every effort is made to prioritize and accommodate those guests with government-issued disability permits. Please have one of these in your possession if you wish to access the disability parking lots at WellSpan Park.
- Brooks Robinson Plaza Lot (#2 on parking map)
- This parking lot is directly in front of WellSpan Park. It has a limited number of spaces available to the general public on a first-come, first-served basis to those with appropriate government-issued disability parking permits.
- Thomas Somerville Lot (#3 on parking map)
- This parking lot is adjacent to the front of WellSpan Park. Spaces are available in this lot on a first-come, first-served basis to the general public with appropriate government-issued disability parking permits. This lot is slightly further from the front entrance, but still closer than any other public lot. Fans may drop off a guest closer to the front entrance before parking (see Drop-Off Zone below).
- If Both Lots are Full
- At certain games, both official disability parking lots may fill up. In that event, the parking attendant will provide instructions on alternate parking arrangements. If necessary, a Revolution vehicle will transport disabled fans to the front of WellSpan Park.
Guests may be dropped off or picked up on Arch Street at the entrance to the Brooks Robinson Lot, about 100 feet from the ballpark entrance. There is a wheelchair available to escort disabled fans directly to their seat. Ask the parking attendant to call for the wheelchair.
Skybox Guest Disabled Parking
Marked disability spaces are available in the Queen Street parking lot, which is reserved for skybox guests with a Queen Street parking pass.
Full Season Members
Full Season Member disability parking assignments are considered. For more information, call 717-801-4493.